Sri Garden School (Primary School)
Sri Garden School is an international school operating a British Curriculum. It was founded in 1991 as an integral part of the Badminton Academy Malaysia. The school is part of the Taylor's Education Group and has close links with its sister institutions - Garden International School, Australian International School Malaysia and Nexus World-School, Putrajaya.
The school's purpose is to educate the youth of the world to take their productive place as leaders in the global community. The school is guided by the following core values :
- Respecting and caring for each other
- Being dedicated to a culture of excellence
- Openness in communication
- Acting with integrity
- Being passionate in what we do
- Creating enjoyable environments
At Sri Garden, our progressive academic and co-curricular programmes are designed to ensure each student becomes :
- A versatile lifelong learner
- A balanced and active global citizen
- A dynamic and inspirational leader
- A focused and analytical achiever
Uniqueness of the School
Sri Garden provides a balanced and holistic educational experience that focuses on academic excellence, character building and physical health and development for our students. Our school programme engages the students through the six dimensions in the application of their knowledge and skills, which will help them become productive leaders in the global community. The six dimensions are key areas of development for the students, embracing technological, economic, social, political, cultural and learning domains. Sri Garden aims to provide quality education to everyone and therefore the fee structure is affordable.
Academic : Programme Outline & Curriculum
Sri Garden uses the British curriculum catering for pre-school (ages 3-5), primary (aged 5-11) and secondary (aged 11-16). Students finish school at the age of 16 (Year 11) after taking their IGCSE examinations, which is a year earlier than they would be after taking SPM.
- Uniform Bodies
Scouts / Bee Scouts; Red Crescent; Girl Guides / Tunas Puteri; and Police Cadets
- Clubs & Societies
Multimedia / ICT Club; Chess; Young Mathematicians Society; Language Club (Sastera & Budaya, Literary & Debating); Mandarin; Science / Young Scientist Club; Music & Performing Arts; Art & Craft Club; Visual Arts; Youth Act; Young Entrepreneur; Model United Nations; and Interact Club
- Other Co-curricular activities
Taekwan-Do; Rhythmic Gymnastics; Hip-Hop; Badminton; Speech & Drama; Artistic Gymnastics; and Fencing
School Facilities & Academic / Learning Resources
- Library and resource centre
- Science laboratories
- Multimedia ICT laboratories
- Subject based rooms - arts & craft, Mandarin and Islamic studies
- Drama and music rooms
- Living skills rooms - woodwork, metalwork, electronics, sewing and home science
- Sports facilities - 10 badminton courts, football field, basketball, netball and volleyball courts
- Air-conditioned classrooms
- Air-conditioned multi-purpose hall
Entry Requirements & Selection Criteria
Upon receipt of the application form, an appointment will be made to assess the child to determine the acceptance and placement of the child. It is essential that the child has the ability to access the curriculum in English.
Sri Garden School (Primary School)
Sri Garden School (Secondary School)
No courses available for this school from this website. Kindly refer to school for more information.