"Laying The Groundwork For Tomorrow's Communities"
Tadika Diyana is a purpose-built kindergarten with full facilities
located in Taman Tun Dr Ismail. We provide an integrated Thematic
and Montessori approach, with hands-on activities and parental
Tadika Diyana was established in 1984, with four classrooms. In 1989, it moved to its current premises in Taman Tun Dr Ismail which occupies an area of 1.25 acres.
Recently, we underwent major renovations and transformed into a modern and sophisticated kindergarten. The newly upgraded Tadika Diyana has a total of 29 classrooms, a computer lab, music room, audio visual room, library and literacy center, multi-purpose hall, canteen, school field, indoor and outdoor playground, etc.
Our philosophy is to provide a conducive teaching and learning environment that integrates the best practices in Early Childhood education and to optimize children's potential in a holistic and integrated way. Our ultimate goal is to develop individuals who are intellectually, spiritually, emotionally and physically balanced; and capable of contributing positively to the family, community and environment.
- To promote optimal and balanced learning through the use of interactive technology and proven teaching-learning strategies.
- To encourage active participation of students, so that they are able to monitor and pace their own learning, according to their own interests, needs and abilities.
- To stimulate analytical thinking, creativity and problem solving skills in all students.
- To include caring values and culturally appropriate behaviour in students who will become responsible members of their families, communities and nations.
- Integrate multidisciplinary, thematic and continuous learning and assessment.
We strive to offer your child the best learning environment so your child can enjoy a comfortable learning experience.
Tadika Diyana offers two different programmes catering to the different needs of your young child. Tadika Diyana utilizes two types of education programmes, which are:
The Montessori approach is utilized only during the morning session (8.30
a.m. - 11.30 a.m.) for children aged 2½ to 4 years old.
Thematic Teaching Approach
The Multiple Intelligence and Thematic Teaching Approach are utilized during both morning English and Mandarin sessions (8.30 a.m. - 11.30 a.m.) and afternoon sessions (1.00p.m. - 4.00p.m.) for children aged 5 and 6 years old.
• 29 fully air-conditioned classrooms
• 45 trained teachers and assistants
• Computer lab
• Music room
• Multi-purpose hall
• Indoor and outdoor playground
• Traditional Malay playhouse
• Agama class - Islamic religion class
• Library and literacy center
• Daycare center
After School Activities (Optional)
• Quran Reading Class
• Reading Enrichment Programme
• Bacaan Programme
• Handicraft Class
• Mini Tennis Class
• Ballet Class
• Choir and Choral Speaking Class
• Wushu Class
• Mini Golf
• Mental Arithmetic Class
• Hip-Hop Class
• Character Development Class
• Art Class
• Kids Yoga
• Mini Badminton
For more information, please feel free to contact us. Our office is open daily (Monday to Friday) from 8.30am - 4.00pm. We are closed on all public and school holidays.
Lorong Datuk Sulaiman Satu,
Taman Tun Dr Ismail,
Tadika Diyana, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 603-7729 4664
Fax: 603-7725 6742
No courses available for this school from this website. Kindly refer to school for more information.
Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you.
- Marsha Norman
"Like the back of your hand"
If you know something like the back of your hand, you know it very well indeed.